Check It: DADI |

 




Poker To Do List

I'm going to post a to do list, and I haven't conferred with the people mentioned herein. It's more like some ideas I have that I'd like to try, so if the people listed are game, please let me know.

  1. Play a Heads-Up match against Sir Waffle, preferably with girlie voice chat, and have fun ripping into each other at the table and in voice chat. I'd like to think that Waffle and I have an interesting relationship. On one hand, he is one of the few players that can insta-tilt me, although I querry whether this is still the case. He is also one of the few players (although not SO few) that I really respect, pokerwise. I like his ability to challenge the normal conventions of the game and I think that he shows, at times, the innate intelligence to be a superb player. I say "at times" because we all have our less-than-golden moments. So, Waffle, the guantlet has been thrown.
  2. Play a Swansea ($1, 6person SNG) with BloodyP on Noble without looking at my cards. I've wanted to do this for a long time. I plan to cover the cards with a post-it and play it blind, using position and careful analysis of my opponents. Clearly, though, my confidence is not high, as it's a cheap SNG. I would love to do it at the same table as BloodyP, mostly because he's good company at the table and it would be fun to get a witness.
  3. Remind everyone to chill the fudge out! Why does everyone seem on edge lately. SoxLover is pissed at Waffle, Bone Daddy is pissed at Waffle, Waffle is pissed at Duggle, Duggle is pissed at everybody. Even Felicia Lee seems pissed, although there is nothing new there. Look people, I know I had my recent flame conflict (much like Vietnam, I will not call it an official war), but it's really all a waste of time and energy. Please chill out.
  4. Play in a Shootout tournament for the first time. Any suggestions or info as to when these are scheduled?
  5. Use my $24+2 token at Full Tilt this weekend.
  6. Play poker in Battery Park in NYC, where there is free wifi.
  7. Keep the ongoing plethora of NYC blogger tournaments going.
  8. Play at the DADI 6: Pot Limit. Can't wait!

posted by Jordan @ 2:45 PM,

13 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to rail the post-it-note SNG.

I've got 3 tokens...maybe we can play the same one and girlie chat...

 
At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Jordon. I accept your praise and your challenge. heh. Duggles and I always tangle but I dont get the feeling he means anything by it.. I like the guy. Except if I say anything bad about Veneno, then he gets really mad. Ahh well.

I think I can insta-tilt anyone. It is a skill I was born with. Just hearing my voice brings on the tilt.

 
At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Waffle. So next time I see you online, you and I are going heads up. I almost wonder if it makes sense to do it at a pre-arranged time/place, but let's keep it loose unless you have something in mind.

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would recommend the Double Shootout satellite to the Stars Million. Relatively cheap, good setup and a chance at a bigger payoff.

 
At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to rail the post it SNG, too. Keep us advised. And if everybody doesn't calm down, you can sick the army of well-armed kittens you seem to have on 'em.

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a $5+$.50 quadruple shootout on Wednesday nights on Stars. I made the final table on that one once, but was first to bust out. Suxor.

 
At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to watch when you play in the SNG with Bloody P without looking at your cards. Keep us informed :)

 
At 1:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waffles is mean to Veneno, Veneno comes crying to me, I get pissed at Waffles...It's a weird 3-way.

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those sound like good ideas Jordan. But when are we going to join the party 40k guaranteed tournament together? You have to give me one night of yours where youll stay up late if you get far. You can exhibit much more unbridled aggression than in the smaller tournaments, and if you win, it's like 10k+ most nights.

 
At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, Hoy, I'm in for the 40k guaranteed. What time/day is it usually? We'll plan in advance, so I won't have any excuses.

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please post the schedule for your HU game with Waffles. That is one event I would enjoy railing.

I'm in a 3-way?..wow..that's a first..lol

40k guaranteed is over-rated..I keep trying..last night I finished 117th..only $26 profit..for hours of my life..let me know when you play..I will be willing to do it again...

Full Tilt tokens..yum..good luck!!!

 
At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jordan, you'd probably still beat me with a fucking post-it note covering your cards.

Game ON.

Hit me up on Yahoo, when you're not playing in the 832 other things you've got scheduled.

:P

BP

 
At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Bloody, you are top of the list. We have to find some time this weekend. If I get a wifey Kim forecast, we'll set it up. Otherwise, we'll just have to take it on the fly, which works too, I guess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home