DADI Side Bets
Monday, May 29, 2006
I'm facing in three $1 prop bets tonight. They are as follows:
(1) Last longer (TripJax v. Me)
(2) Over 54 player will participate tonight (Trip chose 53 as the number and I chose Over)
(3) Stable v. Stable - Each player chooses 3 players registered a half-hour before the game. The player with the stable with the lowest cumulative placement wins. High Stable (GCox, Hoyazo and Dnasty) v. Trip Stable (Surflexus, MiamiDon, and DrewsPop)
Wish me luck...I'm going to need it.
For more info on DADI, click HERE!
posted by Jordan @ 9:48 PM,
- At 1:29 AM, Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...
Jordan, sorry for busting you in your own tournament. But at least you dominated in the stable bet with Trip, that has to count for something towards getting me back in your good graces.
Again, thanks for setting this up, DADI was a blast as always.
- At 2:03 AM, DP said...
Hoyazo you are no longer Jordan's idol, you should be ashamed of yourself. Lol, yeah right.
Good to hear the DADI was fun.
- At 8:36 AM, HighOnPoker said...
Congrats Hoy. Thanks for at least doing me the kind service of allowing me to win one of my three prop bets!
- At 10:45 AM, PokerFool said...
Argg, I missed the Dadi Tournament by 5 minutes. The wife and I went and saw The DaVinci Code and got home too late after picking up the kids. I even had permission to play!
On the you decide hand, I think that you played the hand well. The only hand I think you have to really worry about there is pocket Jacks (Assuming your opponent is your typical player and not some maniac with a PFR% of >25%). And well, if your up against that, then thems the breaks. I highly doubt you would see someone raise PF with a hand like A8 from EP.
And really, from your opponents point of view, there was really nothing wrong with the way he played it too. He had to really only worry about JJ and AA. And he just got unlucky.
- At 12:13 PM, TripJax said...
So do I net $1? Woohoo!
Maybe I'll try the $1 SNG and cover up my cards trick with my winnings.