Check It: DADI |

 




IHOpping Mad


This pic is for the ladies of I Had Outs. Meanwhile, I am fighting the evil dragon in the form of an incompetent judge. I thought losing runner-runner full-house with my 24h flush was bad, but after this morning, I really felt the wind knocked out of me. While I would love to detail it here, I'll just say that I was treated, once again, like the villain in a lawsuit where my client is a goddamn infant who was injured during childbirth by doctors who obviously used the wrong procedure. The judge, however, seems to act as though I'm some sleazebag lawyer trying to squeeze some money out of the pockets of the oh so poor insurance companies with my bullshit lawsuit. Sorry, motherfucker, but the system is made exactly for my clients and their predicament, and your handling of the matter is indicative of why justice moves slowly, if at all. Yeah, so, not too bitter.

Fucking judge.

Until next time, make mine poker!

posted by Jordan @ 1:32 PM,

2 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger Pokerwolf said...

Holy fuck, dude! That's some serious bullshit.

Go fucking get 'em!

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Can you make some calls? I have this really annoying traffic ticket..

(JOKES)

GL with the suit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home