Check It: DADI |

 




BloggerPod Tournament

I’m registered in the BloggerPods poker tournament on pokeronamac.com


Oh yes, my friends. I'm playing in the Blogger $1 iPod tournament, hosted by PokerOnaMac.com. "But Jordan, don't you already have an iPod?" You know I can't stand it when you whine. Yes, I have an iPod, but wifey Kim doesn't (pssst...and don't tell her about my plan to win her one until I've won).

The event is scheduled for Sunday, July 23rd at 6pm at Full Tilt. Rumor has it, there are few players entered right now. The buy-in is a check $1, which goes entirely into the prize pool, and Poker on a Mac is also throwing in three iPods (iPod Video for 1st, iPod nano for 2nd, and an iPod shuffle for third). Pretty damn cool, if I must say so myself.

PokerOnAMac.com has also been kind enough to stake the $100 needed to pump up the DADI 8 prize pool, so as of now, expect DADI 8 to be titled the Rebuy in July, with a $5 rebuy in effect. Vegas Poker Pro has already contacted me about their desire to participate, and we are glad to have them aboard. Look for more details (like the actual date of the event) on this site and at the DADI blog.

Final thoughts: Thanks to SirFWalgman for making me his blog of the month. And congratulations to DoubleAs on publishing his poker strategy book. Get over to DoubleAs site and put in your order. He is one of those bloggers that adds a lot of value to the community knowledge of poker here in the poker bloggerdom. More importantly, though, he'll help your game. I know he's helped mine.

posted by Jordan @ 6:20 PM,

2 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post. You can never have to many iPods...

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Why aren't more people signing up for this? I should really just keep my mouth shut and enjoy my odds, but Poker on a Mac has been so helpful to me and DADI that I can do no less than publicizing this tourney. Oh well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home