Check It: DADI |

 




25K

It's true, it's true. This blog has been viewed 25,000 times! This is a watershed moment for the blog. Let's take a moment to reflect....

Okay. Enough of that. But check it. On October 17, 2005, I had 10,000 hits. That took seven months or so, from March to that date. Now, in just three short months, I've more than doubled that figure.

I'd like to give thanks, but there are too many people. So, let me do a short version. Let me thank all of the established bloggers who helped me get started and read my blog. Thank you to all of my contemporaries who grew with me in our blogging endeavors. Thank you to all of the new additions.

In that vein, I'd like to give back. So, I present you with THIS GUY! I know what you are thinking. Who the hell is that tool? Be nice! Well, he's a new blogger, just like some of you. I recently found his blog because he had a link to my site up. Once I read what he had to say, I was floored. This gentleman, known as the Poker Champ, is either the craziest mofo blogging around (and not in an Animal House way, more of a self-grandizing delusional way) or he's a freakin' genius. Some of his plays and opinions are absolutely off the wall! Now, a lot of people don't agree with how I play certain hands. But this guy actually encourages not raising with premium hands because he doesn't want to chase out the other players in what he calls, tourist-filled SNGs. I mean, I'm not doing a good job of explaining why I think this guy is off of the wall. But check it out. It's like watching Phil Hellmuth Jr. (and he'll take that as a compliment).

By the way, I don't mean to just slam the guy. I like the outrageousness of his posts and his attitude. That goes a long way at High On Poker.

Also, I-PokerTable and I have been discussing and we've ironed out some kinks. If you go to their website and check out their promos, its been made a lot clearer. Unfortunately, you have to email them to get the 20% bonus (up to $100, when depositing through Neteller). In addition, I've ironed out details on the promo offered only through HighOnPoker. If you sign up, you can play up to $10 in WPT Satellites and get comped the entire buy-in after the fact. You can potentially play 3 $3 Satellites, but I plan on blowing my load all at once. Once you've played the satellite, just email my main man Nermin at highonpoker@i-pokertable.com. But, once again, that's Nermin, not me, and I do not work for I-PokerTable.

I plan on going online tonight and choosing a weeknight for the I-PokerTable WPT Satellite Swarm, where we'll all play in a satellite together. Keep an eye out, ladies.

As always, be good to yourself, and each other.

posted by Jordan @ 4:56 PM,

8 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Cow Poker Champ.

First.. I read three posts. that is enough for now. In one he discusses how blacks should celebrate Presidnets day instead of MLK day because Abe helped them so much.


In the next he talks about how great it was when his friend bloodied his girlfriends lip.

In the other he discusses how stupid someone is for playing A-7, when the person limped and then he min-raised. I would play it for sure if that was the case.

So that guy is a racist, sexist, idiot in my book.

 
At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"As always, be good to yourself, and each other."

Is that the old Jerry Springer tag line?

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think he might just be a parody of a jackass poker player. especially given how much he drops the word "Budweiser" into his posts. just a thought.

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

poker champ is clearly very very stupid. he yells at someone for hitting a set of tens to beat his TPTK and later on talks about how great he is for hitting his set of 7s and busting someone else who had TPTK.

really, are you sure that site isn't a parody or something?

 
At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crazy stuff.

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It might be a parody, and I'm sure there is some tongue and cheek humor, but overall I think this guy is serious. And if he isn't, I revert to my statement. Either he's a genius, or he's crazy.

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so camped up. Got to be cleverly designed fake. I love him.

Play Like a Champion Today!

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man--catching up on my Bloglines to find you've posted this gem. I can't thank you enough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home