Check It: DADI |

 




Pauly's Birthday Bash

It took some wheeling and dealing, but I will be playing in Dr. Pauly's Birthday Bash tournament on Titan Poker tonight. The tournament starts at 9pm, but I won't be home until 9:30 or even 10pm. Enter Dave Roose. After his amazing run at 1/2 NL in AC (more than quadrupled his money), Roose has been kind enough to cover me for the beginning of the tournament. So, if you see HighOnPokr (leave off the last "e" for +EV) and it is before 10pm, feel free to shoot out a good ole "Roose!" I'm sure it will be greatly appreciated.

Please excuses the trip report delay. Monday and Tuesday are busy as hell. But I'm halfway through Atlantic City Bachelor Party Mayhem Pt. 2, so your patience will be rewarded. Wish Roose and I luck tonight.

posted by Jordan @ 8:24 AM,

1 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

Cool...I will be looking for you to show about 10:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home