Check It: DADI |

 




Timeless

As in, I have no time. For anything. At all. Today, I got into the office ar 8am. I skipped poker yesterday because I was very busy with fiance Kim doing wedding stuff and I was running bad at the tables anyway. Today I start my night classes in NJ. The classes are mandatory in order to practice law in NJ, so I have to suck it up and take it. The classes start at 6:30pm and finish at 9:30pm. As a result, I will return home circa 11pm. So, it doesn't look like I'll have time for much today or tomorrow. The classes are Mondays and Tuesdays for five weeks (spread over 2 mos) so, you can officially cry for me now. I'm a man of leisure and this, sir, is leisure-less. Since I am uber-busy, I'm keeping this short. Have fun for me. And play a little poker.

posted by Jordan @ 8:36 AM,

2 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger TripJax said...

wavy word reader dude. get on it.

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

wavy reader it is. I bet this is GCox trying to prove a point.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home