Check It: DADI |

 




Complaints Department

It's another epic day in Fuckjordan Land. It seems like it is coming from all ends. The sum of it all is that I technically don't have time to write this, but it actually is quite cathartic.

The bossman has rightly pointed out some changes that need to be made in certain documents and general actions. The problem is that I am bad at taking criticism. That, and I get no guidance. Usually, there is just a skeleton crew here, of which there is little in the way of substantive advice. Bah humbug!

I have to do two status reports on huge cases today. In one of the cases, I barely did anything but research, so it will take an excrutiatingly long time

I also have a doctor's appointment at 9am today. I've been feeling under the weather (a severe cold, really), but fiance Kim had the same problem last week and got on some antibiotics. By the grace of gods, the doctor is in the same building as my office, so I shall discretely go and waste as little time as possible.

I also have the pleasure of doing an ass-load of homework for the NJ CLE (continuing legal education) mandatory classes. New Jersey, you suck!

And poker. I want to play poker. Titan and Noble were not working last night, so I deposited money on UB finally. After a loose 1/2 limit table, I left down .50. Good for me that I won $1.25 in bonus! Yeah, small victories will have to sustain me for the time being.

Wednesday looks like a prime day for poker. Fiance Kim will be on LI doing wedding stuff, so I'll either be online or at card room. Genoa Club here I come! They have a $40 freezeout that looks interesting. The only shortcoming is the 15 minute blinds. By the end of the first hour, it looks like I'll be shortstacked unless I make some moves. I'll have to change my strategy if I decide to go for the tourney.

The doctor awaits. Please wish me luck with everything. Lord knows I could really use a 2 week vacation in Tahiti right about now.

Poker's up!

posted by Jordan @ 8:46 AM,

8 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better.

I was trying to get on Titan also and could not. I am surprised sites do not have a 'status' page. I sent them an email and of course got no response as of yet.

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger D said...

I heard you had to change doctors cause u kept requesting prostate exams. You freak...Does finance Kim know about your fetish?

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger TripJax said...

get with it dude...it will all be better soon.

continuing ed can kiss me ass. i have so much of that crap in my business it makes me sick. this is the complaints department right?!

may the felt be with you...if and when you are able to log on.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger GaryC said...

Look at that, brother. We are all here for you and got nothing but love for you, in a blosospheric sense anyway.

Enjoy the vacation, becuase the new grind starts when you get back.

G

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Thanks for the support guys. I know I've been doing a lot of complaining lately. My apologies. I'm a whiner, admittedly. Come on Friday! Come on Friday!

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Good luck!

At least you have a vacation coming.

Oh, and the whining, isn't that a blogging requirement? You are definitely not alone in that category..lol

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Hey veneno. That's for posting a comment. Are you a blogger? If so, pimp it bro! Thanks for stopping by. I'll keep complaining if you keep reading!

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

I am a blogger as a matter of fact, but I am no "bro". Yo Soy Veneno = I am Poison...and I am 100% woman!!

check out - Yosoyveneno.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home