Check It: DADI |

 




Back to Siete

Hmmm...thanks a lot Dr. Pauly! Pauly has taken the #6 most popular blog spot on BlogsOnPoker.com, relegating me back to #7 status. Your Seventh Most Popular Poker Blogger is mildly perturbed. At least I lost it to Pauly, who was my poker blogging inspiration.

By the way, check out my two new links to the New's All-In, and Little Acorn Man's blog. The New has been a great contributor to the comments section of this blog, and I thank him greatly for it. Little Acorn Man is blogging out of the UK, and is a regular commentor on GCox's blog. I welcome both of you into the link section of the 7th Greatest Poker Blog West of the Mississippi.

posted by Jordan @ 1:52 PM,

3 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Thanks for the link swap.An honor to be linked to the 6th/7th most popular poker blogger!

cheers,
Little Acornman

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

Yeah, it's o.k. if it's Pauly...plus, how does that guy post so much day after day...does he take LSD for inspiration? Wish I had all those thoughts going through my mind...oh, as for the T.V. Mini-Van Cab...almost didn't fit...crazy.

 
At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CXHWpuSwzGV K20DXs1Dyq 0VNmpp2uexGx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home