Check It: DADI |

 




A Missed Line (Cocksucker Companion Piece)

How could I forget to mention one of my favorite lines of my interaction with Chipmunk. After he slowrolled me, he asked me what I had. I was incredulous. Lord knows I wasn't going to give up free information after he slowrolled me. So, I did what any mature individual would do. I gave him the middle finger.

"I had one of these, okay?! Even better," I acted as though I was reaching into my pocket with my other hand and pulled out another middle finger. "There. I had a pocket pair. Fucker."

Tee hee.

Until next time, make mine poker!

posted by Jordan @ 4:11 PM,

3 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger 1Queens Up1 said...

My hero!

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

Long live the man who can type tee hee.

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger qdpsteve said...

LOL! Now that's a hand... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home