Check It: DADI |

 




The Leak: WSOP Prop Bets Finalized

Hey peoples. As you may recall, a while ago, I suggested some WSOP Prop bets. One idea was a pool, and 9 players total (myself included) each put up some casheesh, and picked three players in a draft. The pool works as follows: 1 point for every final table and 3 points for every bracelet (win). That's 3 pts total, not 3+1. So, without further adieu, the various rosters.

Lastman
Daniel Negreanu


Michael Binger


J.C. Tran

Dawn
Phil Hellmuth


Kenny Tran


Erik Seidel

HighOnPoker
Phil Ivey


Erick Lindgren


Vanessa Rousso

Edgie
Scotty Nguyen


Huck Seed


Humberto Brenes

Aposec
Chris "Jesus" Ferguson


Justin "ZeeJustin" Bonomo


Gus Hansen

CK
Bertrand "Elky" Grospellier


Alexander Kostritsyn


Jon "pearljammer" Turner

Reyes
Allen Cunningham


John Juanda


Freddy Deeb

CEMfromMD
Mike "the Mouth" Matusow


Eli Elezra


Paul Wasicka

Junkbutton
Barry Greenstein


Andy Bloch


John Phan

I also have an over/under bet with CEM for $10. I set the line for Main Event participants at 7103 and CEM took the UNDER.

I also have a series of prop bets with Ingoal. They are as follows:

Main Event Entries ($5) - I set the over/under line at 7123. Ingoal took the under.

Bracelet Race ($10) - Most bracelets from a stable of three horses. I chose Phil Ivey, John Juanda, and Scotty Nguyen. Ingoal's picks are Daniel Negreanu, Barry Greenstein and Phil Helmuth.

Player of the Year ($5) - I picked Beltrand "Elky" Grospelier. Ingoal picked Negreanu.

Bubble Boy ($5) - I chose Negreanu for the double whammy. Ingoal picked Michael Matusow.

Good luck to all participants in the pool, as well as my competition in the individual prop bets.

If you would like to make a prop bet with yours truly, hit me up with a comment or email ASAP.

Until next time, make mine poker!

posted by Jordan @ 6:25 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home