Check It: DADI |

 




WSOP 2008 Prop Invitationalw

Hey bitches and bitchettes! The WSOP kicked off today and I came to realize that I just don't care. But then I remembered the prop bets from last year and all was well in the world.

I'm throwing out the prop bet again, and I invite all offers (although admittedly, I'm looking for props between $1 and $10 or maybe $20 for the over/under bet). Here are the details:

1. Over/Under amount of players in the Main Event- You send me your over/under number and I'll choose to go over or under.

2. Pick'em Horserace- You choose one or more professional players and I do the same. For each bracelet won by your or my player(s), the other person pays. This will last for the entire WSOP, and could accumulate some nice dough...or none at all. We can even offer a lesser amount for each final table, such as $1 for final tabling, $5 for wins, or even $5/$20.

I am reserving my right to cap the betting and reject any offers, but I'm interested in getting some action on this thing, so hit me up with a comment or email if you are interested. Since the WSOP kicked off today, I want to make it clear that any bets will commence starting MONDAY, JUNE 2, 2008 with Event #3, and must be placed by that time.

Leave your offer in the comments and I will leave a comment stating "confirmed" for each offer I decide to take. Email me at the link/tab at the top or leave your email in the comment and I'll hit you up directly to tell you whether I am accepting your bet.

Good luck to all, unless you bet against me, in which case to hell with you and your luck.

Until next time, make mine poker!

posted by Jordan @ 2:31 PM,

7 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Fuel55 said...

Three bets:

1. Main event line for $15.55 = 6218
2. Pick three pros for most cash won (sum wins) for $8.25 = Phil Hellmuth, Johnathon Little, Sorel Mizzi
3. Pick three pros for highest Main Event finish (last man standing) for $11.85 = Daniel Negreanu, Mike Matusow, Kirk Morrison

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

I like it, Fuel. All bets are CONFIRMED!

I'll take the OVER on 6218.

My three pros for most cash won: Phil Ivey, Alan Cunningham, and Johnny Chan. Yep, ringers.

Highest ME Finish: Alan Cunningham, Todd Brunson, and John Juanda. And yes, I intentionally picked the other Brunson.

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Ingoal said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Ingoal said...

Damn typos, so here it goes again...

I would like to lock in three bets as well:

1. Main event line for 5$: 7325

2. Most bracelets won (pick two pros) for 10$: Johnny Chan, Greg Raymer

3. Most cash won (sum wins) - pick two pros for 5$: Chris Ferguson, Daniel Negreanu

20$ in total, are you in?

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Ingoal, all bets are CONFIRMED!

I'll take the under on 7325.

For bracelets won (this is a tricky one), I'll go for Gus Hanson and Patrick Antonius.

For most cash won, I'll go with Bill Chen and TJ Cloutier.

Just to verify, though, Ingoal. Are we going to total the cashes of the two players, or the single highest player of the group. I'm assuming the bracelet is total bracelets, so let's do the same for the cash.

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Weak Player said...

My prop bet: I get Harrah's to buy a banner ad from me and I retract everything bad that I have every said about them. I need a few hundred to one on that, but will take any action.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Ingoal said...

Yeah, sum up cash of both players (third bet) just like sum up the bracelets of both players (second bet) :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home