Check It: DADI |

 




HUC4

Oh, it's time, ladies and gentlemen, for a battle of wits and determination. A spectacle like none before it (except for HUC and HUC2 and thanks to WillWonka's reminder, the HUC3). The Greatest Show on Earth (after Barnum & Bailey's Circus). The face that launched a thousand ships (which is complete rip off of Cleopatra and really makes no sense here).

Heads Up Challenge...4!

I am now taking submissions for entries into the HUC34. To apply, please send an email to highonpokr AT yahoo DOT compadre, and don't forget to leave off the last E in highonpokr for +EV! Please include your Full Tilt screenname, your blog address (if you have one), your location (and time zone if it is not obvious...I'm looking at you mid-westerners), your Yahoo IM name (if you have it), and your email address. Entry will cost $25, which will be used entirely for the prize pool, and must be paid via Full Tilt or PokerStars. Payment should only be made after I have approved your entry.

Initially, the tournament will consist of 16 players. However, depending upon interest, the tournament will expand to 24 or 32 players. If it is expanded to 24, three brackets will be used and the three bracket winners will participate in a round-robin final. Each round will consist of a minimum of 3 matches, all on Full Tilt costing $5.50, unless the individual competitors decide otherwise. Each match must be No Limit Hold'em. This cannot be changed.

Once brackets are made, individual match-ups will be able to determine the time and date of their matches, although there will be a general time/date limit to ensure no undue delays. Players will be encouraged to announce their scheduled match-ups in advance.

The prize money will be determined after completion of the brackets, but at least three spots will pay.

The tournament will hopefully be ready to start following DADI X, on November 16, 2006.

That is all for now. Until next time, make mine poker!

posted by Jordan @ 9:22 AM,

9 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger TripJax said...

I'm in.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger WillWonka said...

I'm in.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

FYI, we have 7 entries so far. I expect to reach 16 relatively quickly. I'll send out an email confirming the entries once I reach some higher numbers.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger WillWonka said...

btw, isn't it HU4?

or was HU3 a non sanctioned event.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Thanks for the reminder Will. It can be a bit confusing at times. HUC4 it is!

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

When are you gonna do another 45 person? I was all set to sign up for that.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger slb159 said...

I suck at HU.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger 23skidoo said...

hey...I sent an e-mail...I want in!

I need to avenge my first hand loss from HU3

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger doubleas said...

I want in, but AFTER the DADI?

Isn't that late?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home