Check It: DADI |

 




HoP, Published Author

Ooh, I like the sound of that!

Full Tilt Poker is running a "promotion" where they have asked people to submit blog entries. If they choose your blog entry, they'll publish it at FT's blog, and give you $50.

When I entered the contest with my Inverse Aggressions Heads Up Theory, I didn't have high hopes. But it was probably one of my more unique poker theory posts of late and it didn't cost me anything to send it, so why not?!

Well, congratulations to me. FT has chosen to publish my post. And if you want to read it, check it out HERE.

It also seems to be one of the first posts in which I adopted my now standard signoff. So, until next time, make mine Full Tilt Poker!

PS- Congrats to Iakaris for being published by FT as well.

posted by Jordan @ 2:48 PM,

4 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger Fuel55 said...

http://fuel55.blogspot.com/2006/10/full-tilt-asskissing.html

Posted minutes before this post. Spooky.

 
At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I submitted what I thought was a pretty decent piece on Cap Games, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they find it worthy of posting, cuz I could use the $50.

How long did you have to wait before yours was posted? I may already be SOL.

Congrats.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Wow, so your saying ANYONE can get published! WOO HOO! Send me a check!

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Woffle, I heard they are looking for posts calling out other bloggers as donkeys for calling as a 40/60 dog, so you are definitely in the running!

Windbreak, I guess its been 1-2 wks. It definitely wasn't instantaneous.

And Fuel55, without you, I wouldn't have known about the contest. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home