Check It: DADI |

 




The Path to Destruction

I've been playing like a junkie lately. Last night, I found myself on my couch alternatively clicking register/unregister into a $20+2 Noble Poker MTT at 11pm. The jonesing eventually go the best of me, and 2 hours later, I was busting out of the money and way past my appropriate bed time.

I think I need to slow down.

Basically, since the AC loss, I guess I've been trying to win back my losses, instead of playing my A-game. So, I'm going to be a lot more cautious tonight, and hopefully, I'll skip playing all together. I say hopefully because the lack of interesting television and wifey Kim's early bed time can be a tempting thing. We shall see.

Whatever the case, I played at Mondays at the Hoy last night. In case you haven't heard, Hoyazo (aka HammerPlayer), has started a weekly $20+2 tournament on Mondays. Come along next week and join the fun. Details are on Hoy's site.

The sports betting has been the one light in my gambling life. I put some money on Korea over Togo this morning on a last minute hunch. The odds were something like $10 to win $11 profit, so I've continued my winning record, now 3-0. I have also placed bets on Frace over Switzerland. In fact, I placed the bet twice accidentally, for $14 to win $10 and $14.70 to win $10 (i.e., a combined $28.70 to win $20 profit). After reading a bit about France, I'm a little worried, but I'm also on a winning streak, so I'll let time tell what my fate will be. Finally, I got $26 to win $10 on Brazil over Croatia. This should be an easy win.

That's all for now. I needed to admit that I've been on the wrong path lately. It's time to reevaluate and refocus. Wish me luck. I'll need it.

posted by Jordan @ 10:58 AM,

4 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger Pseudo_Doctor said...

just remember with cash games its one long grind...not just multiple session...thats what i say to myself when i start pressing cause there is no need to press in cash games

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger MrGoss said...

You may want to try the Dallas +4 in Miami. Avery won't let his guys relax and the Diesel runs out of fuel in the 4th quarter (pun intended.)

Disclaimer: I live near Dallas but follow NBA closely.

MG

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Hmm...I actually do want to make a bet on the next NBA game, but I don't have any knowledge to back it up. I'll consider your wager, Mr. Gross. My query is, do you think the under 188 is a better shot?

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Fuck the French! I shoulda known they were going to half-ass it.

As for the Dallas-Miami game, I've placed a little under $30 on the Mavericks. Here's the thing though. I assumed that they would be giving 4 points, but it appears as though they are getting 4 points! I don't know if it is right. All I know is that next to DALLAS, it says +4. So, consider it booked!

Oh, and Brazil is ahead 1-0. I doubled up my bet on them after France, since I knew Brazil would be easy money. Crossing my fingers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home