Check It: DADI |

 




DADIII, Did I Stutter?!

Oh, it's here. So, to avoid discussing my two $10 SNG losses and $25 Razz loss (which, might I add, were due to bad luck rather than bad play), I present you with:



As always, password for the tourney is BlogsAreGay.

If it hasn't been set up yet on PokerStars, it will be by Monday. Spread the word, copy the pic or the side banner, and let's do this!

The game is on a Friday to accomodate a long night of poker action. It's at 9PM so West Coasters have no excuse besides their own cowardice (and, I suppose, a social life). Trip and I get nothing for throwing these. It's all about getting a bunch of fellow bloggers and readers together for a little bit of poker and a whole lotta smack talk. The HU structure should be interesting. It's a single elimination event. You play HU. If you win, you move onto the next round. If you lose, we all laugh at you. I wish I knew more, but Trip's got the connection with Stars, so he'll be setting the thing up.

Excited? I know you are!

posted by Jordan @ 9:38 AM,

10 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't wait to sign up!

Okay, I got the ball rolling. Now who's coming with me?

 
At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like the real deal.

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed, I cried, it became a part of me.

 
At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OBVIOUSLY, I am in. Though I have to say, heads-up is not my strength, unless it occurs at the end of a long tournament. Although I win a lot of the hands, I tend not to have the patience to put my opponent away, and end up overbetting when my opponent finally does get a hand. But I'll just see how many fellow bloggers I can take out before my aggression gets the best of me.

Thanks again for setting these things up!

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Consider it pimped. Not sure if I will be able to make it, but I will do my best.

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count me in.Heads up 2am UK time late on a Friday night? I may break the record for fastest tourney exit in history...Roll on

 
At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I can escape dinner with the mother in law, I'm in.

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Calculating and tracking the cost of the war in . Compare the cost of war to the cost of other issues and programs such as kids' health, public education, housing, and world hunger.

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poker En Linea se caracteriza por ser un poker room multi lenguaje, el ?nico poker con su software en espa?ol.

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for healthy, vitamin in great discounts? Don't miss this site, with all the information you need about , and much more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home