Check It: DADI |

 




Slow Workday Update

Because I am very lethargic today (lack of sleep and big holiday luncheon be damned!) I'm going to quickly post some announcements.

First, the Subway strike is over! Hallelujah! I'm going to LI tomorrow and then to AC on Saturday morning, so at least traffic will be a little lighter.

Second, I think we have enough consensus for a blogger/reader SNG on Wednesday next week. Start time will be 9PM EST at PokerStars. Trip, I'm going to ask you to create a private room. If we need a password, let me know what you choose.

The format will be $10 SNG, NLHE, single table. I don't know what happens if we can't fill the table. I need some verification from people on how that works.

I'm thinking about creating a bounty for taking me out or giving a prize to the winner, such as a deck of Copag cards I have lying around. As a matter of fact, hell yeah. Let's make that happen. Copag are top quality cards, so if you win the tourney, on top of everything I'll mail you the deck of cards. AND if you knock me out of the tournament (I'm stealing this from DoubleAs), you get to rename my blog for a week. I'll even make a new banner for it!

So, let me know who is in. Hopefully we can get a full 9.

posted by Jordan @ 3:10 PM,

6 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count me in. Seriously I am in. No really I am.

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently you are afraid of me playing, I tried to comment that I was in and its not here!!! C

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn it now its there!!!WTF

 
At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rumor has it, Dnasty is in. As yet, this has not been confirmed.

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Donkeys Always Draw Invitational has been set for Wednesday, December 28th at 9pm on PokerStars. To join go to Tourney then Private. The password is blogsaregay.

Lets all put a post up to promote it...hells yeah.

 
At 3:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to join. Probably won't make it home in time! You are a brave one Jordan. Should be interesting. Oh..and btw..shouldn't you pay off your outstanding bounty?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home