Check It: DADI |

 




Easy Money

This hand is brought to you by the wonderful folks at Gaming Club Poker and PSO:

I'm at a 2/4 limit 6-person table in the CO. UTG calls. UTG+1 folds. I call with 3h4h. Button, a smart player, calls. SB folds, which is nuts, pot-odd wise. BB, who is very aggressive, raises (thereby making SB look smart). UTG calls. I call. Button calls.

The flop is Js7h5h. I have an inside straight draw and a baby flush draw. I also have an inside straight flush draw.

BB bets. UTG calls. I call. Button folds.

The turn is the 6h. Well I'll be damned. That there is a straight flush! I best bet. But let's see what they do first. BB bets. Good. UTG raises! What? I call. BB calls.

The river is a Qc. BB checks. UTG checks. I bet $4. BB folds. UTG calls. I win $52.50 with a straight flush.

posted by Jordan @ 10:44 PM,

3 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you mean you had 3h4h

 
At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is correct sir. DP, I should hire you as editor. This isn't the first time you found one of my gaffs. Thanks.

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Nice... I never get tired of reading about straight flushes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home