Check It: DADI |

 




Steady She Goes

In about an hour or so of online poker yesterday, I made some strides in my limit challenge. Nothing spectacular overall, but at least its an uptick of about $20 overall right now. The math got more complicated once I received my 2nd $10 bonus from the lovely folks at Noble Poker.

Let me just say that Noble has been a great site for me. Unfortunately, there is only one .25/.50 limit table. Fortunately, its a short-handed 6-person table. This, along with the limit challenge, has caused me to (a) only play one table at a time thereby allowing me to focus, and (b) sit around for a spot at the table to open up, which is sometimes frustrating but also ultimately causes me to pay attention to the players before I sit down. On top of that, its been easy earning my bonuses, since Noble counts your bonus points based on the amount of raked hands I have contributed to. So even if I fold the SB, if there is a rake, it counts as one hand toward my bonus. Ka ching!

I believe my current balance is about $80-$85, which would include my two $10 bonuses, and two deposits of $50 and $20. That means, surprisingly, that I am actually down about $10 on the site. But overall, I feel that I have honed my limit game there, and I only expect good things in the near future.

For the record, I started the limit challenge with about $54 (exact figures are at home). Since the limit challenge was supposed to start at $50, I have to mentally subtract $4. I also have to mentally subtract the $10 bonus I recently received. Hence, my limit challenge bankroll has rose from $50 to about $70. DNasty, you've got yourself some fierce competition.

On a separate note, SteelerJosh, who has been posting pretty regularly lately, is also involved in his personal limit challenge. Check out his site to see about his progress from .25/.50 to 1/2 (if I'm not mistaken. I can't wait to hit the 1/2 tables. Its definitely small stakes to some fellow bloggers, but for me, it'd be a nice jump from the current quarter/fifty-cent game.

Thanks for reading. Hopefully, I'll have some good poker content coming up soon, instead of my recent spate of Limit Challenge updates and pointless rants. Keep it Poker!

posted by Jordan @ 8:22 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home