Check It: DADI |

 




East Coast Blogger Gathering

Hey all. Just dropping a quick line. If you are able, I highly encourage you to go to the WPBT Winter Classic, planned for the weekend of December 9th. However, if you can't make it and are from the North East, you can still get in on the inter-blogger action.

Sir Woffle mentioned a Foxwoods gathering for Nov. 11th weekend. I haven't heard much about it since then, but if you are interested, give a shout out, god damnit! Personally, that will be a tough weekend for me, whereas Nov. 18th is a LOT easier. But I'm going to do my best to make it out on whatever weekend we all can agree on.

And while you are not at the WPBT Winter Classic, why not join me at the WSOP Circuit Event at Harrah's in Atlantic City for the weekend of December 9th. I'll be playing in at least one of the two $300 tournaments scheduled that weekend, so you know there is at least some dead money in the event. Of course, a blogger gathering would necessarily distract me and keep me up through the late hours of the evening, but for you guys, I'll just have to suck it up.

Now, before you do any of these things, definitely first check out the WPBT event. That really will be the marquee event of the season. But if you are like me and can't make it out to Vegas, we can at least console each other together.

posted by Jordan @ 5:30 PM,

3 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seeing as how I have an entire month off before starting my next job, I may be able to convince my wife to take a couple days off to head to AC in November. It's been a while since I've gone up, and would be nice to meet some of the East Coast bloggers while I'm at it.

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Well, Dave, I'd be glad to see you, but so far, it looks like the NE bloggers are failing to pick up on this one. I'm not one to waste energy, so I'm not going to push it. I'll be there and that's enough for me.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

My bad. I fixed it SIF, (I think).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home