Check It: DADI |

 




Radio Live Blogging

I'm appearing with TripJax on the Flop tonight. It's currently 6:30 and I'm on hold. I'm in my office and several coworkers are still lurking about, so I plan to close the door (an office no-no) and bunker down.

6:35pm- I'm still on hold. Mark and the other host of the Flop were discussing playing low suited connectors. Some of the knowledge they are giving is rudimentary, but they also give a full analysis of the perils of those hands. It's interesting, because clearly they are catering to a diverse audience. In many ways, what they are doing is like live radio blogging, er, which...

6:36pm- Ooh! They are back from commercials. I'm going to be on soon. They are hyping up blogs. Mark has mentioned the DADI HUC. Mark was the winner, so of course it was 'fun to play on.'

I'm losing the clock. I'm too busy for this business. I hyped the DADI. I hope I don't sound like a tool. He kept on referring to the full name. I'm not going to correct him, because calling it the "Daddy" sounds, erm, gay.

I dropped Pauly's blog name. That's payback to him for helping me get started. Mentioned Trip and my site too. I'm a whore. Hi, new readers! Check out the links on the right for some of my favorite posts and for some of the other fine bloggers out there.

We are talking about playing online. It's convenient, and blah blah blah.

We are just about wrapping up at 6:48 or so. I've pimped DoubleAs at the end, and the whole blogging community by explaining how readers can learn a lot from blogs. I believe the line was "Anyone can get Super/System, but most people don't know about the untapped resource of blogs on the Internet."

Okay, well, that' s it. Somewhere in there I explained the concept behind blogging and the community. I hope I did the poker community proud. I'm going to ask Mark to rush posting the audio on his site. We may be appearing again in the future to pimp DADI (I don't want it too big though) and generally talk about poker and blogging. Until next time...

posted by Jordan @ 6:34 PM,

6 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job tonight, I will be getting the show up for everyone to hear real soon.

 
At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look forward to the podcast!!

I wonder how many times you said "uhmm"

I have 5 bucks you said it 6+ times

 
At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might want to listen to it before I condone its dissemination. Fuck it, enjoy my amatuer ass.

 
At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only enjoy professional asses! Waiting for the podcast.

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys rock!

Thanks for the pimpage. I was hoping to catch you live, but life got in the way. I'm looking forward to hearing it in the archives when they publish it.

Thanks.
doubleas

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to hearing the broadcast in the archives.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home