Check It: DADI |

 




Play with Me

Damn it! When writing a comment to my last post, I had a thought. I need to play in an SNG with a shit load of bloggers very soon. So, I'm throwing it out there to discuss. I'm busy this weekend (in AC), but maybe we can find a weeknight next week to have a blogger get together. I would suggest PokerStars because of their larger SNGs, but its near impossible to get that coordinated unless we go for a 45 person SNG.

Now, I know that the WWDN tourneys have all bloggers, but I'm talking about something I can definitely commit to and would involve the people I know from this here blog. Non-bloggers are welcome. For some of the newer bloggers, like RiverRun, this might be a fun time to see some mass hijinx.

So, here is my questions, which I EXPECT you to answer in a comment below. Let's see if we can get this going. I'll answer my own questions in RED.

1. Are you interested in playing in a tourney with Bloggers? YES.
2. What site would you prefer? POKERSTARS, UB or FULLTILT
3. What limit would you prefer? $10 to $20
4. What day and time? ANY DAY, as long as there is advanced notice. 9 PM EST start time.
5. Would a nightly MTT do with a much larger field or would you prefer an SNG? MTT will do, because we'll all know which one to enter. In this regard, TITAN or any other site will do.
6. If we do an SNG, how large of a table would you prefer? 20-45 players

Hopefully, a bunch of the HU Challengers will join. I emplore you all to get in on some of this merriment. Off-hand my suggestion is for a freezeout MTT at Titan or another small sight on Wed. Dec. 28th, 2005 at 9pm.

posted by Jordan @ 2:50 PM,

7 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Are you interested in playing in a tourney with Bloggers? YES.
2. What site would you prefer? FULLTILT, 18 person SnG
3. What limit would you prefer? $20

I don't think the 18 person SnGs fill up very fast on Full Tilt so everyone would be able to register.

 
At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1 Yes
2 Stars
3 $10
4 Same as you
5 MTT or SNG
6 18 or more

Why don't we just do a private table on Stars. I can create private tables and if we just figure out a night and time we can all advertise it to our readers and then we'll know we have bloggers/readers playing. Hilarity will ensue.

Let me know what you think. Private Tables have a minimum of $10 buy-in, but that doesn't seem to be a problem.

Also, it looks like they have a new thing where you can set up private heads-up tournaments. That could be cool too...

 
At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I thought about a private Stars tourney afterward...

 
At 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) Yes
2) Stars.
3)$10
4)5-7pm est preferably.Working on Thus 29th but could make a later tourney most other nights.
5)Don't mind
6) Don't mind

 
At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me know when you decide, I am always on AIM

1. Yes
2. Stars
3. 10
4. anytime after 6pm Eastern
5. Dont care
6. Dont Care

 
At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any night next week should work for me. Sounds like a blast!

1. Yes
2. Stars or Pokerroom
3. 10
4. Any time
5. Doesn't matter
6. Doesn't matter

 
At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ZcCzRJGMNoLYV KShbbMNU09F ZRh5grA6l7F

 

Post a Comment

<< Home