Check It: DADI |

 




No Affiliate Codes for Me

If you are looking to sign up for an online poker site, please consider checking out GCox25's or TripJax's websites for bonus codes. You can earn yourself some extra bonuses, and help out some fine bloggers and finer people.

I personally will be signing up for BoDog soon (once my withdrawal from Noble to Neteller clears), through a GCox code. Next time I sign up for a site, Trip has dibs. I think I even signed up at UB through DNasty.

I have been wrestling with the idea of getting my own affiliate codes, but after reading a post from Bill Rini (click here to read the post, I've decided against it. Check out the link to Rini's post, because I thought it was a very interesting read.

That is all. Proceed.

posted by Jordan @ 11:44 AM,

1 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

Thanks for the pimpage, Pimp. You da man. Worry not, your SNG Challenge bankroll will find its way back into the green.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home