Check It: DADI |

 




Television Debut

Just a quick post. Thanks for the comments, everyone. Last night I played the limit challenge for 15 minutes and won about $4. I'm up $42 so far in the limit challenge. Scared yet, DNasty?

Against my better judgments, I'm announcing my national cable debut. I'll be making a cameo (or more, depending on editing) on Style Network's The Look for Less on this Sunday, Father's Day, at 8pm. Check your local listing for blah blah blah.

Before you start laughing at me, I'm not the subject of the episode. Rather, my brother's fiance put in an application because they were looking to do an episode in NY regarding a newly engaged couple. I'm at the 'reveal' and I also say some words about how they met, living with them, and her look (which was a tricky thing to do, as I had to play into their 'reality show' storyline).

In case you didn't know, I live in a sitcom situation. I used to live with brother Keith in NYC, until I decided to move in with fiance/then-girlfriend Kim, and he decided to move in with his fiance/then-girlfriend Jen. Once we realized that rent is insane, we found a beautiful and well priced 2 bedroom/2 bath apartment, that we are splitting four ways. Its the Odd Couples, as they are partiers, and Kim and I are a little more home-bodies. Why am I mentioning this in a poker blog, you ask? I don't know!

Enjoy, people. I'm going to go back to work, and daydreaming about poker...

posted by Jordan @ 1:04 PM,

1 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger STeelerJosh said...

Going to have to fire up the Tivo for that! Think I will be out of town on Sunday, but will be sure to catch your debut! Maybe when you win the WSOP Main Event, they will dig that little "gem" out and put it in your video montage. Ha!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home