Check It: DADI |

 




Everybody Back in the Pool!

Time for some live poker! My plans to drive till my liver hurt got canceled, and suddenly, I'm off to Robbie Hole's place for some live poker action. This will be my first live game since my Atlantic City trip. Hole's home games have often been disasterous, due, in part, to the temptations to abandon sobriety that always seem to accompany Hole and Roose. Also, the players have had a knack at putting me on tilt with loose calls and lucky cards. That won't happen tonight though (famous last words), as my limit challenge has been teaching me about the ups and downs of luck. Thanks limit challenge! Ironically, or not, that was the subject of a recent email I got from Full Tilt, in which the Professor Howard Lederer explained that playing different types of games not only makes you well-rounded; it also helps you master some of the finer points of your preferred game. I'm putting it to the test tonight.

As for the limit challenge, a quick $12 run last night but me at +$37. DNasty is back in black, so we have ourselves a race.

Adios, amigos. Its off to play Poker.

posted by Jordan @ 5:37 PM,

3 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

I agree...what Howard wrote was great. Everyone is on this whole no-limit thing when there is money to be made in limit, O8, Stud and yes, Razz.

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger D said...

You got a shout out on Iggy's Blog. Almost postive it was that one, damn site filter at work. Anyways Congrats...

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Thanks for commenting, Joaq and DNasty. DNasty is correct. Yours truly got a mention on Iggy's blog, located as http://guinnessandpoker.blogspot.com/. I ROCK!!! Thanks for letting me know DNasty, as I can't get to Iggy's site from my work computer. I have to add Iggy to my links now. God Bless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home