Check It: DADI |

 




The Leak: Death

Hey folks. It's time for another episode of the Leak, where Jordan shares ways that he wastes his poker winnings on bad bets and other money holes.

This Leak is also an invitation.

Jamie from Wall Street Poker is running a Death Pool for 2010. As the host of a long-running home game with season-long prize pools, I can attest that Jamie is a perfect candidate for running such a pool. He's responsible, meticulous, and loves a good social gamble.

Plus, Jamie has resolved a lot of the issues I had with prior Death Pools. Humans only, bonus points for youngins and a seemingly reasonable approach to what constitutes a 'celebrity'.

I, for one, plan on entering, and my dark horse (I'm looking at you, Dakota Fanning) is coming along for the ride.

To get all of the details, check out Jamie's Death Pool post.

Until next time, make mine poker!

posted by Jordan @ 4:57 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home