Check It: DADI |

 




BBThree

It comes with great joy that I bring you news of yet another sign that poker sites recognize the greatness that is the poker blogging community (and the hardwork of the One Man Party, AlCantHang). I've said it before and I'll say it again, Al is not just a man. He is a force of nature.

As bloggers, we all have our "thing." Al's "thing," though, is his amazing energy. I don't mean energy like some pompom weilding cheerleader, although that's some fine energy too. I mean sort of a magnetic personality type thing. When you meet Al, it feels like you know the guy by the time the first shots are poured (3.8 seconds, to be exact). By the time the second shot is poured, you may realize that the library you were just in suddenly morphed into Spring Break. This guy just exudes a good time. It doesn't hurt that his sweat is 98% Soco either.

What has Al done this time? Not only has he arranged a third Battle of the Blogger Tournaments, but he also got FullTilt to kick in the best prize package ever offered to bloggerdom:

Do the math, people! That's over $35,000 in prizes. $35,000!!! I just wet myself. Really!

Things kick off this Sunday with the Big Game. Details for all of BBThree is available at AlCantHang's site.

Until next time, make mine poker!

posted by Jordan @ 5:01 PM,

3 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Alan aka RecessRampage said...

You wet yourself? God, that's too much information!!!!

When I saw the prizes though, I shat myself.

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Mitchell Cogert said...

Hi:

I know you like to play Razz poker from reading your blog.

Did you know there is a new book on amazon called "Play Razz Poker to Win." You do now...I wrote it.

If your Razz game can be even better, please check it out. Thanks,

Mitchell

 

Post a Comment

<< Home