Check It: DADI |

 




Heil AlCantHang and PokerWolf!

A few months ago, I made a bet that could only be called foolish. It went something like this: I choose four bloggers who I think will place highest in the Battle of the Blogger Tournaments. Then, any taker could choose EIGHT! bloggers for their roster. Whoever had the highest placing blogger by the end of the series would win. Even money.

Yeah, not so smart. 8 > 4.

There was some logic in my decision making. I chose people who did well in blogger tournaments and also were likely to play a lot of events. Unfortunately, my roster actually sucked during the first half of the events, if they showed up at all.

So, it is without further adieu that I praise the kindness that is AlCantHang and Pokerwolf. Not only did they both school me by choosing great rosters, but they were also kind enough to let me out of this bet at the halfway mark for 1/2 the price. Since we made that deal, ironically, my team has made strides, but I'm confident that they couldn't catch up to Al and Wolf's eight player teams.

So, Al and Wolf, I commend thee. I wish that your pots, bacon-intake and newly-born infants be healthy from now until the distant future (in reference to bacon, healthy as in ample, and not healthy as in non-clogged arteries).

At least this time when I made a sucker's bet, I was doing it for fun.

Until next time, make mine poker!

posted by Jordan @ 6:21 PM,

2 Comments:

At 3:14 AM, Blogger bayne_s said...

Al and Pokerwolf were much kinder than I would have been!

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Jordan said...

They have taken pity on me. Might I add that Bayne is largely the reason why Al and the Wolf were whooping my ass. So, congrats to Bayne also, for maintaining his spot as the bane of my existence.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home