Check It: DADI |

 




PS25000

PSO has hit a landmark, ladies and gentlemen. The site that offers free poker chips, table tops, gift certificates and more for completing sign up bonuses on various poker sites (some of which you normally wouldn't play at, so why not swoop in, clear the bonus, get the cash bonus from the site and the gift bonus from PSO, and move on if the site doesn't excite you), has reached 25,000 members on its forum.

I remember when GCox first introduced me to PSO. In no time, I had earned a poker table top (red, so its doubly cool than most), PokerTracker, and enough Best Buy gift cards to pay for almost 25% of my new big screen hi-def TV. The thing about PSO is, if you play online and keep all of your bonus money online, no one gets to see the benefit in the real world. But I can point to my TV and say, "See that. Poker paid for a big chunk of it."

Anyway, I never mentioned it before, but PSO also has a Poker Forum, which not only informs its readers of their promos (you MUST check their promo forum before signing up for any promos on PSO; you'll thank me later), but it also offers another opportunity to connect with other players and share your thoughts and opinions. So, enjoy.

And congratulations, PSO.

posted by Jordan @ 12:30 PM,

3 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What have you turned into a freaking parrot? Jeez.. I think I have read the EXACT SAME POST nineteen times already.. cant think of anything new? Gotta cut and paste all your content? I for one am disgusted.

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I disgust me too.

 
At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, 25 times Sirf...

I wonder if there's a reason....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home