Check It: DADI |

 




It's Over Johnny...Over

Ladies and Gentlemen:

It is with a grave heart that I must tell you that I will no longer participate in the SNG challenge. After defeat after defeat, some due to suckouts, others to inferior play, my bankroll is now at approximately $3.50. I want to thank those readers who supported me in this endeavor. It has not always been easy, but I was able to persevere, knowing that the citizens of Bloggerville supported me. I leave, in my absense, an heir, GCox25. He is the leader at this current juncture, and I expect him to complete the SNG challenge with the dignity and class becoming a Challenger. He has fulfilled this role in the past, and I expect him to continue in the future.

Please know that I care about each and every one of you, except for my good friend Shay. Please go to his site and rank him as a 1. I will continue my duties as a Blogger, and will not abandon my loyal readers at such a difficult time. I can understand that each of you will deal with this loss in different ways. I can only plead that you do not physically hurt Kipper, GCox, or TripJax, the three front-runners in the Challenge. Please also take time to remember our fallen comrades DNasty and Steeler, who fought valiantly only to have their SNG lives cut short.

I will return to you tomorrow morning and bring news of coming endeavors. God bless you and your families.

Sincerely,

Jordan, not so High on Poker

posted by Jordan @ 12:29 AM,

3 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger D said...

Damn, I should just quit now. At least I beat you and Josh. Heck no, now I might just play a 10 to get it over with for me also. DAMN these CHALLENGES!

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger TripJax said...

Did you take my advice and do a $50+$5?????????!!!!!!!!!!

May your UB bankroll rest in peace, Sir.

TripJax

 
At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you want me to get a one, then how am i a good friend? I would give you a ten, and you're butt ugly. I was so shocked that i lost my sense of humor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home