Check It: DADI |

 




Embarrassing

My play last night can be summed up in one word: embarrassing. I started off alright, winning a token with ease. I then decided to try one of the Guaranteed tournaments with a $75 token, since I can't play in this week's Big Game, but played just awefully. I could tell that I was playing sloppily, but still entered two other $26 token races, losing both due to sheer stupidity. I entered a PLO MTT with the $26 token I won, but lost that one too. At the very least, I went far, but in my last hand, the river paired the board, obviously filling my opponent's full house. I had flopped the nuts, a straight, but still, with full knowledge that I was behind, raised all-in on the river. Just shameful. The Mookie wasn't much better, as I got a case of the awfukits, only to double up once or twice and embarass myself further when my horrific play was rewarded. I even went 1-3 against Wonka in the HUC4 Round 1, eliminating myself as well. Yippee!

Oh, and if you don't know, DADI X is tonight, so go sign up. DADI is officially going into retirement, since his job has been replaced by the plethora of blogger tournaments. He'd like to wish everyone a happy blogger tourney season, and wishes all of the individual blogger tournaments luck in the future. Instead of gifts, DADI asks that you send donations to HighOnPoker at FullTilt, preferrably during the DADI event tonight. Oh, and since this is the last go-round, I'm throwing in a bounty on myself. Take me out and win a free copy of Smart Money: How the World's Best Sports Bettors Beat the Bookies, by Michael Konik? Never heard of it? Of course not! It's brand-spanking new. I have a copy for myself, too, and once I get to it, I'll post a review.

So, your job is to sign up for DADI. My job is to get my awfukits under control before I embarrass myself again tonight.

Until next time, make mine poker!

posted by Jordan @ 11:22 AM,

2 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger WillWonka said...

As I said last night, it is better to be lucky than good. You played great, I just got the cards.

I'll try to make the last DADI; but the odds aren't in my favor.

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing in The Mookie last night. Can't wait for the DADI tonight !

So sad to see it go though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home