Check It: DADI |

 




DADI X, This Thursday

T-minus 60 hours until DADI X starts. That means your time to win your $24+2 token is limited, so hop to and sign up early.


It's been silly-busy here lately, especially with DADI X coming up and the Heads Up Challenge 4 kicking off. My first match is against HUC3 reigning champion Will Wonka, and it will likely take place at 8:30pm before DADI. It's a best of 5 series so feel free to look me up on the yahoo IM (highonpokr, with no E) or find me at FT (HighOnPoker) and share in my utter humiliation as I strive to not get knocked out with three losses in a row!

Until then, make mine poker!

posted by Jordan @ 8:34 AM,

2 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'll play DADI, but I'll enter it at the last second, so my entry doesn't get misplaced or forgotten about.

:P


lol :)

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Um, yeah, um...wiseass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home