Check It: DADI |

 




Who Was I Kidding?

I just moved my flight to Vegas from Rosh Hashanah weekend (sorry God) to December 11 weekend, incidentally my birthday weekend and the Blogger Winter Gathering weekend. I'm arriving around 10am on Friday and flying out around 11am on Sunday, so it'll be a quick in-and-out trip, but its VEGAS so any time will be a good time.

The comments to my last post helped my decision a bit, but the final straw was the very astute argument made by Fuel55 via email: "Don’t be a fag – come for the December gathering." Its hard to argue with that logic.

Until next time, make mine poker!

posted by Jordan @ 10:18 AM,

3 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger BWoP said...

So I guess Fuel is skipping the December gathering again.

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Fuel55 said...

JR - Still managing a BIG STICK - and loving it!!!!

CK - Since I am neither losing millions of dollars, building, buying and/or selling houses I will definitely be there will bells on.

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Alan aka RecessRampage said...

Fuel is so gay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home