Check It: DADI |

 




What Super Hero Am I?

While this is more of a test about what you think of yourself rather than what you really are, I have to say, it's nice to see that my Superman shirt that I wear when I play poker is not so far from the truth. Enjoy!

Your results:
You are Superman

























Superman
80%
Iron Man
70%
Spider-Man
65%
Green Lantern
65%
Catwoman
60%
Robin
59%
Batman
55%
Hulk
55%
Supergirl
47%
The Flash
45%
Wonder Woman
42%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test



And since I don't mind playing the part of villain:

Your results:
You are Lex Luthor


































Lex Luthor
85%
Apocalypse
77%
Magneto
77%
Dr. Doom
75%
Venom
66%
The Joker
62%
Mr. Freeze
62%
Juggernaut
60%
Dark Phoenix
59%
Riddler
57%
Two-Face
56%
Mystique
52%
Kingpin
49%
Catwoman
39%
Green Goblin
36%
Poison Ivy
35%
A brilliant businessman on a quest for world domination and the self-proclaimed greatest criminal mind of our time!


Click here to take the Super Villain Personality Test



Thanks to Woffles and SoxLover for posting this quiz.

posted by Jordan @ 12:28 PM,

4 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lex Luthor, huh... that's cool.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

DP, not too cool. I think I only got Lex Luthor because I'm bald.

 
At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the juggernaut, bitch!

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Spiderman, apparently. Funny, 'cos I ain't aware of possessing any spidey sense . . .

Hey, thx for stopping by HBP!

Will return.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home